DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — Chick-fil-A’s nationwide are experiencing a nation-wide outage for credit card payments.
According to online posts, the issue is with the chain’s third-party vendor. This has temporarily stopped credit or debit card payments and caused issues with mobile orders.
As such, locations in Dothan and other cities are only taking cash payments and not processing mobile or curbside orders.
It is not known when the issue will be resolved.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- DSHS releases statement on J&J vaccine, asks Texas to pause giving the shot
- A Food Network recipe for popcorn and Mayo Salad is going viral
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in California parking garage
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers to host annual ‘Shred It Day’ on April 17
- Texas Tech Physicians are preparing for the Cancer Screening and Information Fair