(FOX NEWS) — Tom Hanks and his wife are on the mend in the land down under.
The Oscar-winning actor and his wife Rita Wilson are in isolation after testing positive for the coronavirus while in Australia for a film preproduction.
Hanks taking to Twitter again to update fans Sunday saying they both feel better.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns