(FOX NEWS) — Hollywood stars are hoping to help kids and parents pass time sequestered together to cheer up kids and parents stuck at home during the coronavirus pandemic.
Big stars like Betty White, Jimmy Fallon, and Jennifer Garner are reading children’s books online.
98-year-old White read “Harry the Dirty Dog” on a website called storylineonline.net, created by the Screen Actors Guild Foundation.
Each book on the site has a recommended grade level, along with further activity guides.
Jimmy Fallon, Jennifer Gardner, and Demi Lovato are among the readers for save with stories.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Public Health COVID-19 Report Card shows 4 more confirmed cases in Potter and Randall
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology
- Texas HHSC requests waiver for flexibility in administering Medicaid
- LIVE: Gov. Abbott, state health and emergency leaders release new details in Texas response to COVID-19
- AutoNation offering coronavirus car cleaning