(FOX NEWS) — The house from “Golden Girls” is up for sale!
The Los Angeles home is currently asking for a little under $3-million. A hefty price tag for a just-under 3,000 square-foot structure.
Located in an upscale neighborhood, the house has 4 bedrooms and 3 and-a-half bathrooms.
Fans of the show will recognize the home as the one owned by Blanche who, after the death of her husband, invited a few friends to come live with her and keep her company.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Video captures man hitting neighbor’s dog with machete after it attacked his pet pig
- National security officials to testify on Jan. 6 mistakes
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car