(FOX NEWS) — The house from “Golden Girls” is up for sale!
The Los Angeles home is currently asking for a little under $3-million. A hefty price tag for a just-under 3,000 square-foot structure.
Located in an upscale neighborhood, the house has 4 bedrooms and 3 and-a-half bathrooms.
Fans of the show will recognize the home as the one owned by Blanche who, after the death of her husband, invited a few friends to come live with her and keep her company.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 330 elephants in Botswana may have died from toxic algae
- Mickey: A most unlikely comeback
- Gov. Greg Abbott issues Disaster Declaration for 29 Texas counties ahead of Tropical Storm Beta
- During ‘Week of Giving’, Atmos Energy employees pledge $875,000 to United Way, No Kid Hungry, and The Salvation Army
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering