CANYON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – TEXAS Outdoor Musical will offer 20% off tickets for police, fire, EMTs, medical workers, veterans, and government officials for its 6 p.m. show on June 18.
“Veterans and first responders are welcome to share a night at the best outdoor musical in Texas,” said the Musical, “as a big thank you for their service to our community.”
Tickets can be purchased at a discount online here, with the code FirstResp21. An ID will be needed to receive the discount.
Summer 2021 TEXAS Outdoor Musical schedule:
- May 29 – August 14
- Tuesdays – Sundays
- 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. BBQ Dinner
- Show begins at 8:30 p.m.
As a disclaimer from the Musical, the discount will only be valid on June 18, and only for General admission – excluding VIP, dinner, or merchandise.
Complete show times, admission costs, volunteer opportunities, and other information can be found here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Weekend Weather Outlook
- West Texas A&M professor’s research featured by U.S. Dept. of Energy
- CDC investigating heart inflammation following COVID-19 vaccine
- Employees save 5-year-old suffering heart attack at Ohio store
- ‘His eyes just lit up’: Virginia man gets to see grandson graduate in special mock ceremony