(CNN) — Good news for “Tiger King” fans who are “roaring” for more madness.
Actor Rob Lowe and American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy say they are “developing our version of this insane story.”
Earlier this week, Lowe posted a picture of himself dressed like Joe Maldonado-Passage, the star of the show.
The announcement was received with excitement from fellow celebrities including Chris Pratt and Gwyneth Paltrow.
For those not familiar with the show, it examines the life of Maldonado-Passage a former big-cat keeper known as “Joe Exotic.”
Last year he was found guilty of paying a hitman to kill his rival, Carole Baskin.
Maldonado-Passage says Baskin killed her husband and fed his remains to tigers and lions.
He’s serving 22-years for the attempted murder plot.
Baskin denies the accusation and has never been charged.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Biden to mark ‘Bloody Sunday’ by signing voting-rights order
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- BREAKING: NOPD reports two teens shot on Bourbon Street
- 5 ways COVID-19 might affect your tax bill
- People threaten to call ICE on staff of Houston Mexican restaurant after choice to keep mask requirement