(CNN) — The country music group Rascal Flatts is capping off a 20-year career with a farewell tour later this year.
The band appeared on CBS This Morning Tuesday, saying the 2020 summer tour will be its last.
The tour will be called “The Rascal Flatts Farewell: Life is a Highway.”
It starts on June 11th in Indianapolis.
The last show is scheduled for on October 17th in West Palm Beach.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine Adds Epidemiology Expert
- One arrested during traffic stop in Borger, charged with theft
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military
- Merck ends development of 2 potential COVID-19 vaccines after poor results