(CNN) — The country music group Rascal Flatts is capping off a 20-year career with a farewell tour later this year.
The band appeared on CBS This Morning Tuesday, saying the 2020 summer tour will be its last.
The tour will be called “The Rascal Flatts Farewell: Life is a Highway.”
It starts on June 11th in Indianapolis.
The last show is scheduled for on October 17th in West Palm Beach.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death: affidavit
- Working Ranch Cowboys Association has new youth program for the Ranch Rodeo
- Las Vegas Raiders receive backlash for tweet on Chauvin verdict
- Kristin Smart’s body was once buried in yard of home owned by suspect’s dad: Court docs
- ‘Basic accountability’: Biden advocates for reform after Chauvin verdict