(NEXSTAR) – You still have time to buy tickets ahead of tonight’s $475 million Mega Millions jackpot.
The drawing will be held at 11pm ET. To win it all, you need to match all five numbers plus the Mega Ball.
Tickets are $2 each.
Should you beat the odds and win, you’ll have two options for collecting your prize, according to the Mega Millions website:
An annuity option: The Mega Millions annuity is paid out as one immediate payment followed by 29 annual payments. Each payment is 5% bigger than the previous one to protect the winners’ lifestyle and purchasing power in periods of inflation.
A cash option: A one-time, lump-sum payment that is equal to the cash in the Mega Millions jackpot prize pool. The cash option for tonight’s drawing will be $319.4 million.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 20-June 26
- Sod Poodles fan, father get’s Father Day surprise at HODGETOWN
- Gruver ISD named School Board of the Year by Region 16
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer