TAMPA (WFLA) – Someone in Florida’s Tampa Bay area is waking up a millionaire!
There was only one winning ticket and someone in Lutz, Florida matched all six numbers to grab the $238 million grand prize, according to the Powerball website. The winner will have the cash option of $160 million.
The winning ticket was sold at the Publix at 16560 N Nebraska Avenue in Lutz.
The winning numbers drawn on Saturday were: 6 – 14 – 38 – 39 – 65 and Powerball 6. The Powerplay was 3x.
Before Saturday night, the jackpot was last won on Jan. 30.
The Powerball jackpot will now reset to $20 million with a cash option of $13.6 million for Wednesday’s drawing.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- NBC says it won’t air Golden Globes in 2022 as criticism heightens
- Dozens of dead bodies found floating in India’s Ganges River
- 100th TAVR procedure performed at BSA
- Intoxicated man’s encounter with Colorado police goes from handcuffs to handshake
- Watch the thin crescent moon pass these three planets this week