(NBC) Production of “American Ninja Warrior” never got started for this season because of the coronavirus pandemic, but a familiar face from that show will be competing tonight
On Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s series, “The Titan Games.”
Jessie Graff made a name for herself on “Ninja Warrior” but couldn’t pass up the chance to be a titan.
“Initially when I got the invitation, I was like ‘Oh, no. This is…I am not going to be good at this.’ As soon as I heard that in my head, I was like, ‘That’s why you have to’,” Graff says.
It meant changing up the preparation that had made her a ninja success.
“I had to take an extra ten weeks to change my training for Titan, build strength in a whole new way,” she says.
Graff’s titan test came on the heels of tackling another challen: Ten months of stunt work on the upcoming “Wonder Woman 1984.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap