(CNN) — It’s going to be a great week for Star Wars fans.
Not only will there be a new release but ‘National Star Wars Day’ is on May the 4th.
The holiday is a pun on the phrase ‘May the Force be with you’ and was started by fans.
Large events and parties will likely be limited this year due to the pandemic.
But don’t worry on May the 4th, Disney+ is debuting a new eight-part docu-series called, “Disney gallery: the Mandalorian.”
It’s a behind-the-scenes look at how the popular ‘Mandalorian’ series was created, including interviews and never-before-seen footage.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dallas skyline turns amber to remember those lost to COVID-19
- Will the Capitol rioters receive a pardon from President Trump?
- As mobile sports betting grows, so does the need for gambling addiction treatment
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- From Scranton to Pennsylvania Avenue: Joe Biden’s Story