(CNN) — Lego’s Super Mario set is already a hit and it’s not even out yet.
Pre-orders went on sale Tuesday for the “Adventures with Mario starter course” and because of such high-interest Lego has already stopped taking pre-orders.
The 231-piece Lego set features a Mario figure that gives expressive responses via LCD screens and speakers.
Players can earn virtual coins from moving Mario from the starter pipe to the end of the course.
And they can re-arrange the bricks to create new levels.
The interactive toy officially goes on sale August 1st for $59.99.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- 81-year-old ‘Fitness Gran’ takes over TikTok
- ‘I just want to be an average human’: 13-year-old science lover who lost his mom looking for a new family
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says
- Texas lawmakers grill energy providers, state regulators over deadly winter storm failures