(NBC) Sitcom queen Fran Drescher returns to primetime tonight in “Indebted.”
Drescher and Steven Weber play aging parents forced to move in with their adult son and his family after losing their fortune.
“It’s baby boomers meets millennials, but who’s the parents is often blurred,” Drescher says.
“Indebted” premieres tonight at 9:30 Eastern, right after “Will & Grace”.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amid J&J vaccine pause, Texas to get 1.9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine next week
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Fort Bliss soldier accused of sexual assault faces more charges
- Local funeral homes on FEMA funding for COVID-19 related funeral costs
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop