(CNN) — AT&T‘s new streaming service HBO Max’ is up and running and we now know that it picked up 87,000 new users on its first day of release last Wednesday.
That’s according to data from ‘Sensor Tower.’
However, WarnerMedia Entertainment chair Bob Greenblatt said ‘HBO Max’ has stand-out programs for everyone from kids through adults.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Nazareth Swiftettes claim 1A Cross Country title
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- Gov. Lujan Grisham: Special session to start Tuesday