(FOX NEWS) — Calling all “Star Wars” junkies.
You could get paid to watch your favorite movies.
CableTV.com is looking for someone to screen the entire “Star Wars” saga in one sitting.
If you can survive all 22 hours and 25 minutes, the company will give you $1,000 plus a welcome package with all 10 films on blu-ray, a Chewbacca onesie and an R2D2 popcorn popper.
In return, all you have to do is share your experience on social media.
If the force is with you to tackle the task, you have until December 11th to apply.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit
- WTAMU Forensics Team places second in virtual “Good Life” tournament
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote