HOUSTON (CW39) — Harry Potter Fans, a spell has been cast on H-Town! The same team that brought you Houston’s First Christmas Pop-Up Bar, Santa’s Tavern, is bringing The Muggle-less Bar. Interior Designer Asha Halloway and her team have created this Instagram-worthy experience for all the Harry Potter fanatics.
The Muggle-less Bar is open now until Nov. 8 at 711 Main Street. It offers magical eats and potent potions, wall-to-ceiling decor, a rotating food menu, photo-op stations for selfies from the Hogwarts Express Platform, Gryffindor, Slytherin, HufflePuff and RavenClaw, the infamous Qudditch field and Forbidden Forest!
Face masks will be required at the bar, which will be provided free of charge if needed, and wellness checks will be conducted upon entry, including a temperature check.
Tickets for the Harry Potter magical experience will be sold in two-hour time slots — Monday thru Wednesday; 5pm-12am, Thursday-Friday; 4pm – 1:30am, Saturday 11am – 2am and Sunday 11am – 12am.
Please remember to not drink and drive — drink responsibly.
- Amarillo High, Clarendon, and Texline All Advance to State Semi-finals
- Nazareth Swiftettes Advance to Fifth Straight State Championship
- Amarillo business owners on mask policies, tips from APD on de-escalating tension over masks
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Unemployed Kansan owes more than $11K in benefits after getting overpayment letter