(CNN) — During these trying times, we might need a soothing voice to help us get to sleep.
Kind of like this.
Dolly Parton is reading bedtime stories to us in a new YouTube series.
The read-aloud program is set to run 10 weeks and will feature stories including “The Little Engine That Could, “Llama Llama Red Pajama” and Parton’s own “Coat of Many Colors.”
The “Jolene” singer has always had a passion for reading. In 1995, she created the gift-giving program “Imagination Library” that mails out free books to children around the world.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pleasant Halloween Weekend Weather
- APD investigating a shooting in north Amarillo
- Don Harrington Discovery Center hosts annual Monster Bash
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- FBI looking for possible victims of killer who traveled across the country