Disney’s Jungle Cruise film will debut in theaters and on Disney+ Premier on July 30, Disney announced on Thursday.
The film will be available to purchase for $29.99 as part of the Disney+ Premier service offered to subscribers.
The film joins Cruella and Marvel’s Black Widow as upcoming films to be offered on the Premier streaming service.
Disney will serve up its fiscal second-quarter results after market close on Thursday.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Second person begins treatment with new FDA-approved Alzheimer’s Drug
- Amarillo ISD Grad Latest Scholarship Recipient from National Merit Program
- Gettin’ Ziggy With It! A sit down with former Palo Duro Don and retired NFL player Ziggy Hood
- Gun-waiving St. Louis couple plead guilty to misdemeanors, forfeit guns
- Juneteenth: The story behind the new federal holiday