(CNN) — If parents need some help keeping their kiddos occupied while being quarantined at home – Sesame Street has you covered!
The Cookie Monster is all about talking ‘snacks’ with the little ones.
And while cookies are his fav – he also understands the importance of a well-balanced meal and good hygiene.
His Tuesday chats start by encouraging kids to wash their hands.
Sesame Street launched a “caring for each other” initiative in light of the pandemic.
Free e-books and other materials are being made available through sesame street on Apple devices, Google Play and more.
Catch cookie monster’s “snack chat” every Tuesday on YouTube and Facebook.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Some Republicans worry, with Trump headed to Georgia as turnout driver
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- Area high school football teams still eyeing State Championship