SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Bruce Willis has apologized for an “error in judgment” after “refusing” to wear a mask in public, according to reports.
“It was an error in judgment,” the actor told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
“Be safe out there everyone, and let’s continue to mask up,” he added.
His statement was released Tuesday, two days after Willis was photographed leaving a Los Angeles pharmacy wearing a scarf around his neck.
Willis reportedly refused to leave the store after being asked to by an employee, PageSix reported.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Now that Biden is president, here’s when you could get that $1,400 stimulus check
- WATCH: Jennifer Lopez sings ‘This Land Is Your Land’ and ‘America the Beautiful’ at Biden inauguration
- APH reports 142 new cases, 9 deaths, 430 recoveries in Amarillo area
- Amarillo Fire Department responding to fire in west Amarillo
- WATCH: Garth Brooks calls for unity in ‘Amazing Grace’ inauguration performance