(CNN) — Country superstar Blake Shelton will host a drive-in concert July 25th at over 300 locations across the United States.
Presented by Encore Live, the concert will be pre-taped and feature Shelton’s longtime girlfriend, Gwen Stefani and fellow country star, Trace Adkins.
Each ticket will admit one car, truck or SUV and up to six family members or friends.
Tickets go on sale July 14th through Ticketmaster.
Drive-in concerts have been popping up in the wake of the pandemic.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo High, Clarendon, and Texline All Advance to State Semi-finals
- Nazareth Swiftettes Advance to Fifth Straight State Championship
- Amarillo business owners on mask policies, tips from APD on de-escalating tension over masks
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Unemployed Kansan owes more than $11K in benefits after getting overpayment letter