(FOX NEWS) — Bill Murray is suiting up once again for one of his iconic roles.
The actor telling Vanity Fair that he will be in ‘Ghostbusters: Afterlife’
The fourth installment of the franchise.
Fellow stars Dan Aykroyd and Ernie Hudson will also reprise their roles.
Notably missing will be Harold Ramis–who played Egon Spengler. He died in 2014.
The plot isn’t exactly known, but is said to take place 36 years after the original movie.
It’s expected to hit theaters July 10th.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Thanksgiving FAQ’s Answered, Producer Sheryl Can’t Draw A Turkey
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Rembering fire safety while preparing your Thanksgiving feasts
- 40th anniversary of salt mine breach creating Louisiana’s deepest lake
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic