(CNN) — Mexico is mourning the loss of a telenovela star.
Actor Raymundo Capetillo has died.
Mexico’s national association of interpreters made the announcement on social media.
Last week, Capetillo’s niece Tanya Roberta told reporters the actor had been hospitalized for COVID-19.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- How to watch Amarillo Tascosa vs Abilene Eagles
- The Locker Room: Games, scores for Sept. 25, 2020
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- Sen. Cornyn supports bill for highway that would go from Mexico to Canada