(FOX NEWS) — A woman in Montana dresses up in an inflatable unicorn costume to go shopping at her local Sam’s Club.
Bernie Wahl says she bought the costume online last week with the goal of making people laugh and smile.
She decided to slip on the suit before her shopping trip and paired the outfit with her chicken-shaped purse.
She definitely got a lot of looks inside the store. Several customers stopping to snap photos and wave.
Her goal of spreading a little joy, accomplished.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Panhandle War Memorial continues to honor veterans
- Federal benefits for veterans, family members, and widows
- Local assisted living facility using contact tracing band to decrease spread of COVID-19
- Local family stays virtually connected with mom in nursing home
- Houston Astros open team facilities for player workouts on Monday