(NBC NEWS) — If you want to score some soccer goals in your living room don’t get a cat and name it after one of the world’s best goalies.
Chris Dixon found this out the hard way after naming his cat Meow-Nuel Neuer after german keeper Manuel Neuer and he may never score again.
FittinglyMeow-Nuel has some cat-like reflexes and blocks every shot Dixon takes.
Good luck Mr. Dixon on finding the back of the net against this nimble keeper.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Amarillo to see new bus shelters
- One injured after shooting near downtown Amarillo
- 4 charged in death of man found burning in Iowa ditch