(NBC NEWS) — If you want to score some soccer goals in your living room don’t get a cat and name it after one of the world’s best goalies.
Chris Dixon found this out the hard way after naming his cat Meow-Nuel Neuer after german keeper Manuel Neuer and he may never score again.
FittinglyMeow-Nuel has some cat-like reflexes and blocks every shot Dixon takes.
Good luck Mr. Dixon on finding the back of the net against this nimble keeper.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 24 Hours in the Canyon Cancer Survivorship Center kicks off #StartWith24
- Amarillo Public Health Department announces nursing home, JBS COVID-19 numbers
- 101-year-old COVID-19 patient released from Amarillo hospital
- George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Heal the City making changes to combat COVID-19