(WPXI/NBC News) Residents of one Cranberry, Pennsylvania neighborhood had a Memorial Day like no other Monday.
A large back bear wandered into the neighborhood, disrupting at least one backyard cookout and drawing dozens of onlookers.
The bear eventually climbed a tree and settled in for a long nap.
The Pennsylvania Game Commission warned residents not to approach or disturb the bear, and said it would likely leave on its own when ready.
Read more: https://bit.ly/2TWxylF
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Donald Trump holds narrow lead over Joe Biden in Texas, UT poll finds
- High school coaches’ convention will draw thousands to San Antonio as pandemic rages across Texas
- COVID-19 Crisis: Houston Hospitals Near Capacity
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain