(WPXI/NBC News) Residents of one Cranberry, Pennsylvania neighborhood had a Memorial Day like no other Monday.
A large back bear wandered into the neighborhood, disrupting at least one backyard cookout and drawing dozens of onlookers.
The bear eventually climbed a tree and settled in for a long nap.
The Pennsylvania Game Commission warned residents not to approach or disturb the bear, and said it would likely leave on its own when ready.
Read more: https://bit.ly/2TWxylF
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military
- Merck ends development of 2 potential COVID-19 vaccines after poor results
- WGN America to rebrand as NewsNation with launch of new shows in March
- One killed in Hartley County crash