(FOX NEWS) — It could be the most expensive home in America.
A 100,000 square-foot mansion in Bel Air, California is reportedly set to hit the market with an asking price of $500 million dollars!
The developer says he already has a list of potential buyers.
The property features four swimming pools, a nightclub, and a bowling alley.
It took seven years to build and is called “The One.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dr. Temple Grandin speaks at WT’s Distinguished Lecture Series
- Day two of the UIL Girl’s High School Basketball Bi-District Playoffs
- TxDOT discusses potential of I-27 expansion
- Ryan Newman Daytona 500 crash shows racing never truly safe
- NASCAR safety innovations helped save Ryan Newman’s life