(FOX NEWS) — It could be the most expensive home in America.
A 100,000 square-foot mansion in Bel Air, California is reportedly set to hit the market with an asking price of $500 million dollars!
The developer says he already has a list of potential buyers.
The property features four swimming pools, a nightclub, and a bowling alley.
It took seven years to build and is called “The One.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Amarillo ISD delayed start for all schools on Tuesday
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Eveline Rivers Coat Project & Warmth keeping area children warm with free coats