(FOX NEWS) — It could be the most expensive home in America.
A 100,000 square-foot mansion in Bel Air, California is reportedly set to hit the market with an asking price of $500 million dollars!
The developer says he already has a list of potential buyers.
The property features four swimming pools, a nightclub, and a bowling alley.
It took seven years to build and is called “The One.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 could become seasonal
- Amarillo College receives $250,000 grant to help struggling students
- Gray County confirms four more positive COVID-19 cases
- Ohio man builds “lumber jacked gym” after his gym closes due to COVID-19 shutdown
- Pet owners spend $5.8 billion as pet care service demand increases since 2007