(CNN) — If you’re crazed for glazed, Snoop Dogg has a new dunkin’ sandwich for you to try.
For one week, the chain is selling the Beyond D-o-double G sandwich.
It’s a Beyond Sausage patty with egg and cheese, served on a sliced glazed donut.
Dunkin’ says it was inspired by the rapper’s passion for plant-based protein and love of glazed donuts.
Snoop started partnering with Dunkin’ last year to promote its plant-based protein items.
The company’s CEO says beyond meat has been a hit for Dunkin’ since it launched in November.
The fake meat trend has also reached other chains.
Burger King launched the Impossible Whopper in August following a test that had gone “exceedingly well.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hospital leaders: Some COVID patients returning with worse symptoms after initial treatment and discharge
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- A previously busy holiday for movie theaters may be different due to the pandemic