(CNN) — If you’re crazed for glazed, Snoop Dogg has a new dunkin’ sandwich for you to try.
For one week, the chain is selling the Beyond D-o-double G sandwich.
It’s a Beyond Sausage patty with egg and cheese, served on a sliced glazed donut.
Dunkin’ says it was inspired by the rapper’s passion for plant-based protein and love of glazed donuts.
Snoop started partnering with Dunkin’ last year to promote its plant-based protein items.
The company’s CEO says beyond meat has been a hit for Dunkin’ since it launched in November.
The fake meat trend has also reached other chains.
Burger King launched the Impossible Whopper in August following a test that had gone “exceedingly well.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Coronavirus test results in Texas are taking up to 10 days
- Infant among 13 new COVID-19 deaths in Illinois; Nearly 3,500 cases reported
- Lost your job due to COVID-19? Here’s how to apply for unemployment
- ‘Off the charts’: Virus hotspots grow in middle America
- US coronavirus deaths double in two days, surpasses 2,000