(FOX NEWS) — An English pub is taking social distancing enforcement to shocking new levels.
While preparing to reopen, the owner of “The Star Inn” realized rope wouldn’t effectively stop his customers from maintaining six-feet of space but fear of an electric shock would.
He installed an electric fence around the bar, which threatens to give customers a bit of a zap if they get too close.
The pub’s owner says the barrier has worked.
However, he does have a bit of a secret, he hasn’t switched the fence on.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Clear the Shelters: Dove Creek Holding Pen
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- West Texas A&M University graduate student ranked nationally
- Dog reunited with family after car stolen in Texas
- Mexico: Rescued boy whose search led to other minors