(FOX NEWS) — An English pub is taking social distancing enforcement to shocking new levels.
While preparing to reopen, the owner of “The Star Inn” realized rope wouldn’t effectively stop his customers from maintaining six-feet of space but fear of an electric shock would.
He installed an electric fence around the bar, which threatens to give customers a bit of a zap if they get too close.
The pub’s owner says the barrier has worked.
However, he does have a bit of a secret, he hasn’t switched the fence on.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns