(KARE) Crews in Minnesota are busy with ice recoveries.
“This is nothing we’ve seen before,” says James Trantina of Burda’s Towing and Collins Brothers Towing. “Right now we’re from Central Minnesota to Baxter recovering vehicles.
Trantina says his crews have made more than 30 ice recoveries, already surpassing their season average.
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources says it’s also performing recoveries and has recently responded to several sunken vehicles, ice houses, and even tractors.
Read more: http://bit.ly/35yqnTz
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mental Health First-Aid class aims to educate people about the issue
- City of Clovis, NM Cares: Small business continuity grant application Oct. 1
- TTUHSC Hosting Medication Cleanout
- National Cooking Day presents Funnel Cakes
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address