(KARE) Crews in Minnesota are busy with ice recoveries.
“This is nothing we’ve seen before,” says James Trantina of Burda’s Towing and Collins Brothers Towing. “Right now we’re from Central Minnesota to Baxter recovering vehicles.
Trantina says his crews have made more than 30 ice recoveries, already surpassing their season average.
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources says it’s also performing recoveries and has recently responded to several sunken vehicles, ice houses, and even tractors.
Read more: http://bit.ly/35yqnTz
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Beware of scam asking you for money to prove you’re owner of your home
- Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick releases statement on unanimous passage of the First Responders Care Act
- Mother of 4 beaten to death while working at Florida motel; husband finds her left for dead
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Interview with AISD School Board Candidate Rev. Bennie Anderson