GREENVILLE, South Carolina (NBC NEWS) — In South Carolina, the elegance and the beauty of ballet mingling with something or some things from long ago.
The Greenville Ballet is busy preparing for its annual presentation of “the nutcracker.”
A group of young ballerinas rehearsed the Russian dance Monday night.
But halfway through some parents donned costumes of their own and danced. Sort of.
The inflatable t-rex costumes didn’t keep these parents from executing their expert dance moves.
They wanted to make the girls laugh and relax and from the looks of it, the plan worked!
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- College football chaos: Who is playing and who has canceled?
- Bindi Irwin announces pregnancy: ‘Baby Wildlife Warrior due in 2021’
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental