(CNN) — These satellite images show buildings that either sustained significant damage or were destroyed by the explosion in beirut on tuesday.
Massive grain silos that sit in the middle of the peninsula are still standing.
A large, water-filled crater has replaced the ground where two port buildings stood.
Every building in the area south of the port appears to have sustained significant damage.
Some barely have their framework intact and others have been reduced to rubble.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns