(WBBH) After spending an evening with Donna Kalil, you’ll come away with a completely different idea of what a fun “Girls Night Out” is all about.
She is the only woman licensed by the South Florida Water Management District to hunt the deadly, invasive Burmese pythons.
“I am not as strong as the big guys who are out here, 220 pounds,” Kalil said recently as she wrestled a snake out of the water. “You have to know how a snake is going to react. You have to know how to deal with them.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/2Xvr3qi
The Latest from MyHighPlains.com:
- Naked Disney Security Guard Arrested In Prostitution Sting
- WT Recognized for 10 Top Degree Programs in the U.S.
- Frank Phillips College Receives $274,761 Jobs and Education for Texans Grant
- Michael Vick will be honored as honorary Pro Bowl captain despite petition calling for his removal
- Christmas miracle?: Nearly $12k in stolen travelers’ checks returned to woman after nearly 20 years