(WSMV/NBC News) Video shows four construction workers stuck on the roof of a Nashville, Tennessee home when storms hit the area Sunday afternoon.
Tiffany Holt says she went to take a picture of the scenery outside her window and the oncoming storms when she noticed the four men on the roof of the three story home.
“Seriously sweetie, I’m scared to death for them,” Holt can be heard pleading to her husband in the video before the rain falls harder and the wind picks up.
One man can be seen falling through the trusses as debris flies past.
Read more: https://bit.ly/3b1F7Nl
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Eric Mims named Palo Duro’s Head Football Coach
- Department of Homeland Security suspending new enrollments for Remain in Mexico program
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Bush 41’s White House photographer shares perspective on inauguration imagery
- Biden, NBC’s Roker meet along inaugural parade route for the second time