BOCA RATON, Florida (NBC NEWS) — Dramatic video shows a group of good samaritans racing to save a woman who drove into a canal in Florida over the weekend.
This happened in Boca Raton Sunday.
The driver of the white SUV, Molly Pedrone says she suffered a seizure on her way home from work and plunged into the water.
Shawn Turner was passing by the scene and jumped in the water to help.
In this cell phone video you can see Turner climbing through the vehicle’s passenger side window to reach Pedrone.
Turner says he and two other good samaritans used a knife to cut Pedrone free of her seat belt and pull her out of the sinking car.
Pedrone is now recovering in the hospital.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- APH reports 142 new cases, 9 deaths, 430 recoveries in Amarillo area
- Amarillo Fire Department responding to fire in west Amarillo
- WATCH: Garth Brooks calls for unity in ‘Amazing Grace’ inauguration performance
- China hits Trump officials with sanctions on their way out
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home