(CNN) — You’ve got to see this.
A 12-year-old boy in Italy stayed calm and slowly walked away when a bear started following him.
The family says Alessandro was walking ahead of them when he told his dad to start recording.
His mom says the bear was not aggressive.
It eventually ran off.
The family says their son has been learning how to behave around bears if he ever encountered one.
Alessandro says he did not look the bear in the eyes to show he didn’t mean any harm.
At the end, he says they struck gold by capturing the moment on video.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- SpaceX facility under FAA review after changing rocket tests in South Texas
- Safety measures to keep in mind this Independence Day weekend
- Donald Trump holds narrow lead over Joe Biden in Texas, UT poll finds
- High school coaches’ convention will draw thousands to San Antonio as pandemic rages across Texas
- COVID-19 Crisis: Houston Hospitals Near Capacity