(CNN) — A one-year-old in Virginia is cooking up a worldwide fan base thanks to his skills in the kitchen.
Meet chef Kobe.
His joy for cooking has earned him more than a million followers on social media.
His fan list includes celebrities like famous chef and TV show host Rachel ray.
Fame isn’t going to his adorable head and neither is all that camera time.
His parents say Kobe really enjoys the attention.
Kyle Wian says, “I think he’s started to get the gist of what the camera is. He’s definitely performing. He loves watching himself.”
Kobe’s parents say they got the idea after they started recording videos of Kobe trying new foods to share with family and friends.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- SpaceX facility under FAA review after changing rocket tests in South Texas
- Safety measures to keep in mind this Independence Day weekend
- Donald Trump holds narrow lead over Joe Biden in Texas, UT poll finds
- High school coaches’ convention will draw thousands to San Antonio as pandemic rages across Texas
- COVID-19 Crisis: Houston Hospitals Near Capacity