(CNN) — A one-year-old in Virginia is cooking up a worldwide fan base thanks to his skills in the kitchen.
Meet chef Kobe.
His joy for cooking has earned him more than a million followers on social media.
His fan list includes celebrities like famous chef and TV show host Rachel ray.
Fame isn’t going to his adorable head and neither is all that camera time.
His parents say Kobe really enjoys the attention.
Kyle Wian says, “I think he’s started to get the gist of what the camera is. He’s definitely performing. He loves watching himself.”
Kobe’s parents say they got the idea after they started recording videos of Kobe trying new foods to share with family and friends.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Shaka Smart says he’s COVID-19 positive, status of Tuesday’s OU game unclear
- WT’s Black Women’s Association to Celebrate Black History Month with speakers, banquet
- Amarillo weekly gas price update, Jan. 25
- Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine Adds Epidemiology Expert
- One arrested during traffic stop in Borger, charged with theft