AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Texas Department of Criminal Justice is looking for Joel Aguero.
Officials say Joel Aguero has failed to comply with his supervision.
Aguero was released after serving time for multiple convictions and has previously resided in Amarillo, Sweetwater and Hereford TX.
Those convictions include DWI, escape while arrested/confined, manufacturing/delivery of control substance, purchase/furnish alcohol to a minor, evading arrest/detention with a vehicle, sexual assault of a child, burglary of a vehicle, and failure to identify.
If you have information on his whereabouts, contact 1-866-680-6667.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap