UPDATE: According to RCSO, Childs is in custody.
AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Randall County Sheriff’s Office is looking for 22-year-old James Patrick Childs, Jr.
Childs is wanted for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.
Childs is 5’8″, weighs 160 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes.
Information on his whereabouts can be called into the Randall County Sheriff’s Office at 468-5800 or for a chance at a cash reward, into Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 374-4400.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local man turns 100 years old; party cancelled for social distancing
- Texas company looking to dock paychecks for those receiving stimulus checks
- United Way seeks community support for those facing economic hardships due to COVID-19
- Everyday Heroes: Tremaine Brown, Shi Lee’s Barbecue and Soul Food
- US-run maquiladoras go on monthlong work-stoppage in Juarez