AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Randall County Sheriff’s Department is looking for 46-year-old April Leann Dukes.
Dukes is wanted out of Randall County on a Probation Violation for Possession of a Controlled Substance, PG 1 < 1 Gram.
Dukes’s 5’1″, weighs 110 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes.
Information on her whereabouts can be called into the Randall County Sheriff’s Office at 468-5800 or for a chance at a cash reward, into Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 374-4400.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Preview: ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear | Following the Curve’ special report
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Amarillo ISD delayed start for all schools on Tuesday
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation