AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Randall County Sheriff’s Department is looking for 46-year-old April Leann Dukes.
Dukes is wanted out of Randall County on a Probation Violation for Possession of a Controlled Substance, PG 1 < 1 Gram.
Dukes’s 5’1″, weighs 110 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes.
Information on her whereabouts can be called into the Randall County Sheriff’s Office at 468-5800 or for a chance at a cash reward, into Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 374-4400.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Coronavirus test results in Texas are taking up to 10 days
- Infant among 13 new COVID-19 deaths in Illinois; Nearly 3,500 cases reported
- Lost your job due to COVID-19? Here’s how to apply for unemployment
- ‘Off the charts’: Virus hotspots grow in middle America
- US coronavirus deaths double in two days, surpasses 2,000