AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Potter County Sheriff’s Office continues to look for a Tuesday morning stabbing suspect.
Officials say the suspect and victim were on a Greyhound bus traveling west through Amarillo.
The suspect and victim got into an argument when the suspect stabbed the victim causing serious bodily injury.
The bus driver stopped the bus on I-40 west of Westline, that is when the suspect left the scene and was not located.
The victim was stabilized and taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The investigation is ongoing.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta brings heavy rain, flash floods to Texas
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Beginning of Fall with a smoky sky
- Canyon one step closer to building Kylie Hiner Memorial Playground