(WBBH/NBC News) Police in Lehigh Acres, Florida say a dispute over explicit photos lead to the murder of 24-year-old Terence Brown.
Investigators say Brown left his home Sunday thinking he would be meeting Benjamin Paige for a romantic encounter.
Instead, he was shot to death on the front lawn.
The sheriff’s office confirms paige and brown had known each other about a week. They’d met online and had been intimate.
According to the investigation Paige was upset Brown had explicit pictures of them both and refused to delete them.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- A pair of High Plains’ high school football coaching changes
- Bell 360 Invictus to be built at Amarillo facility
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice
- National Guard troops to prevent further looting in Southern California