(FOX NEWS) — Police arrest an 18-year-old Oregon man following a viral social media video showing him riding a mule deer buck.
The disturbing footage shows a man climbing on top of the buck while it’s contained in a fenced enclosure.
The animal can be heard grunting during the ordeal and even jumps into a linked fence multiple times, trying to escape.
An investigation by Oregon State Police Fish and Wildlife led them to arrest an 18-year-old young adult from Riley, Oregon.
He is now facing charges of wildlife harassment and animal abuse.
Police have also located the person responsible for filming the incident.
It’s unclear if they will be facing any charges.
As for the mule deer, the suspect, and his accomplice eventually freed the animal.
It’s condition is unknown.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Report on former national security advisor’s book latest twist in impeachment trial
- Texans are one step closer to being able to grow their own hemp
- Arizona looking to expand trade with Mexico
- Coronavirus scare has border health officials from both sides in constant communication
- Cuban migrant granted asylum released by ICE