CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio (WJW) — A confrontation between two employees ended in a deadly shooting at an Ohio McDonald’s Thursday.
Officers were called to the restaurant, located in Cuyahoga Falls, at about 1:30 p.m. for shots fired.
Police said 34-year-old Christopher L. Riddick, of Akron, shot a fellow employee in the chest. He ran from the scene and was arrested a short time later.
The victim, who has not been identified, was taken to Akron City Hospital, where he died. No one else was injured.
Riddick will be arraigned on a charge of aggravated murder in Stow Municipal Court on Friday.
Police did not say what led to the deadly shooting.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 8 dead in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility
- Hokies All Access : Baseball update, Keely Rochard profile, spring football update, Full Booth with Jon Laaser and Mike Burnop
- Daunte Wright’s family demands more severe charges for ex-cop
- Man ‘freaked out’ after finding snake in lettuce bought at supermarket
- McConnell vs Trump: GOP loyalties tested