COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) — Authorities are searching for the person or persons responsible for beheading a beagle in Columbiana County, Ohio.
According to the Columbiana County Humane Society, a female beagle, named Trouble, was found decapitated in her owner’s backyard on January 5, two days after she was reported missing.
The Columbiana County Humane Society is offering an $8,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the responsible individual(s). Mahoning County Crime Stoppers is also offering a $2,000 reward.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to contact East Palestine Police Department at (330) 426-4341.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Maverick Boys & Girls Club hosts Halloween bash, Owens Corning gives $15,000
- The Locker Room: Games, scores for Oct. 30, 2020
- Snow and ice pose threat to cotton harvest, benefit winter crops
- Cowboys injury report v. Eagles
- ‘The RGV holds the key to what happens in Texas’: Beto O’Rourke urges people to head to polls