AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — APD Homicide Detectives arrested three people on Aggravated Robbery warrants believed to be involved in this incident in the 900 block of Columbine.
Officials say on March 20, the APD Proactive Criminal Enforcement Unit (PACE) located and arrested Benito Ruiz and Evelyn Gonzales for their warrants.
On March 24, in a coordinated effort, APD, the US Marshal’s Office and New Mexico State Police located and arrested Lopphay Gum Pratommarath for his Aggravated Robbery warrant.
All 3 subjects were booked into the Potter County Jail. This incident remains under investigation by the APD Homicide Unit.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call the Amarillo Police Department Homicide Unit at 378-9468 or Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 374-4400.
Tips can also be given anonymously online at www.amapolice.org or on the Amarillo Crime Stoppers P3 mobile app.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- City of Amarillo approves an addendum to Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone
- House passes bill to establish Latino museum on the National Mall
- Appreciation event held for Amarillo Police officers by local businesses
- Man arrested after allegedly trying to get drugs through the mail