AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo Police are reporting Kyle Bannister was located and taken into custody for his warrant.
Bannister is a person of interest in the homicide investigation from the incident in the 5000 block of SW 57th Ave.
Bannister was wanted by the Randall County Sheriffs Office for Probation Violation – Possession of a Controlled Substance PG1 over or equal to 1 gram under 4 grams.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- You may have to a wear mask longer than anticipated even with COVID-19 vaccines
- President Biden, First Lady expected in Houston to tour winter storm damage
- Chick-fil-A locations experiencing outage, taking cash payments only
- WT student-run PR firm announces new executive leadership team
- ‘I hope I make it’: 7-year-old Alabama girl sells lemonade to fund her own brain surgeries