AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo man will spend 10-years in federal prison for enticement of a minor.
Andrew Fuentes was indicted on the charge back in August and sentenced earlier this week.
Fuentes will be under supervised release and required to provide a DNA sample after his release.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- East Texas elementary school “devastated” by sudden loss of student
- Meals on Wheels Open House Celebration
- WTAMU Engler College of Business Ranks No. 2 by TFE Times
- Amarillo native, Texas Tech alum living in China during coronavirus outbreak
- Arkansas police officer volunteers for “daddy-daughter dance”