AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo man will spend 10-years in federal prison for enticement of a minor.
Andrew Fuentes was indicted on the charge back in August and sentenced earlier this week.
Fuentes will be under supervised release and required to provide a DNA sample after his release.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Amarillo to see new bus shelters
- One injured after shooting near downtown Amarillo
- 4 charged in death of man found burning in Iowa ditch