AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo Crime Stoppers “Fugitive of the Week” is 36-year-old Jeremiah Jay Reyna.
Reyna is wanted by the Potter County Sheriffs Office for Murder.
Jeremiah is 5’06” tall, 190lbs, brown eyes and black hair.
If you know Jeremiah’s location, call Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 806-374-4400.
You can also submit a tip online at amapolice.org or by using the P3 tips app. If your anonymous tip leads to his arrest you could earn a reward of $500.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Woman arrested in APD Police pursuit Thursday
- Bilingual newspaper celebrates heritage, keeps Latino community connected
- The 9th Annual Blaze Coffee Ride is this weekend
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus
- US to ban people from downloading TikTok or WeChat apps this weekend