AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Amarillo Crime Stoppers needs tour help locating a vehicle involved with a fatal hit and run.
On January 26, 2020 at 3:23 AM, APD officers were dispatched to a motor vehicle striking a pedestrian in the 900 block of N Mirror Street.
20-year-old Darayvion Montrel Todd, of Pampa, was lying in the roadway. He had been struck by what was reported as a yellow model Chevrolet Camaro. The Camaro fled the scene. Todd died on scene of injuries received from the collision.
Investigators have discovered the Camaro will be a 2010-2013 year model with black racing stripes and black wheels.
If you have any information on this crime or know who the suspect is, call Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 806-374-4400. You can also submit an anonymous tip online at amapolice.org or by using the P3 Tips App.
If your tip leads to an arrest you could earn a reward of up to $1,000.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Pelosi Says She’s A ‘Street Fighter’ And Would Have ‘Battled’ Capitol Mob
- How much excess medical waste is created by COVID-19 vaccinations?
- City officials and 2021 Amarillo mayoral candidates discuss Amarillo’s current and previous tax rates
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale